Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why I am.


I wouldn't be where I am or who I am if it where not for the people and events in my life. My parents and family have shaped me to become a hard working and passionate person. My parents gave me a model on which to build upon greater and stronger relationships. Through my family I have become aware of my strengths. Events in my life that have shaped me and made me who I am today are hiking. My introduction to the majesty of nature and its fragility. I am changed for the better after spending one year in public Jr. high school, which showed me my necessity of a good education in a supportive environment. Attending Bellarmine Prep. has had the biggest impact for me. Bellarmine has nurtured me and helped me grow in faith and in relationships more than any one person or event.

No comments:

Post a Comment