Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What I Desire


My unfulfilled desires, are climbing mount rainier. I want to climb mount rainier because it is a challenge to anyone and for the majesty for such a goal. I have the desire of owning and riding a motorcycle so I can truly experience freedom. I desire finding a job after college that I can be happy with, have fun and help others. I have the life desire to spend as much time in the outdoors enjoying what God gave us to enjoy. I have the desire to leave a legacy where ever I go. I would like to leave a legacy because then people would treat others better and help others out. I have the desire to start a family and live happily and bring life into the world. I have the desire to serve my country in the air force. I want to protect the country and utilize all my talents and gifts for the greater good of all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment